Thursday, August 30, 2012

Love!

It's funny how things can be twisted and warped in the world.  Relationships, work, and life in general get so confusing and difficult when your focus shifts from where it should be.  The important things that matter are often more in the background than the simple little details that are not.

Some times we just need to "wake up" and realize what is more important.  If we get wrapped up in the little things, we become like the Pharisees and Sadducees that were so caught up in obeying the laws, that they forgot the purpose of it all.

Love one another!  I have been through some difficult things, especially in recent years, but I still have Love even for those who have caused me the most pain.  I will never be as loving as Christ, but I try to model myself after Him.  I have failed and will fail in the future, but I will not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment