Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Prioritizing!

Sometimes it's difficult to accept that we have our priorities a little randomized.  The best I can explain this is that, maybe we have prioritized things, but not planned out our schedules appropriately to reflect those priorities.  

For example, my part-time job requires me to work late...my full-time job has me getting up early.  While I really enjoy beginning my day with Mass, I have to get up even earlier in order to do so.  This all winds up leaving me so exhausted between jobs that I end up dosing off, and not really getting anything done.

I have decided that the solution is to find a daily Mass in the evening that I can attend and preferably serve at after my day job, thus allowing for more consecutive time sleeping.  This logical conclusion may seem simple, but it has been difficult to come to.

I realized tonight that perhaps I have become so attached to serving at one church, that the thought of going elsewhere had eluded me all this time.  I pray that I can find a daily evening Mass close by with folks who are as eager to let me serve as those at my current parish.  For the time being I will continue to endure this suffering for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment