Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sunrise in New York

This Thanksgiving was one that will be remembered for a lifetime!  Long drives and getting together with family that has not been together in many years.  God blessed the journey with gorgeous weather, and beautiful scenery.  We had a light snow on the last day just to remind us what time of year it really is.

Friday morning my daughter and I watched the Sun rise together!  I couldn't have asked for a better back drop.  Only God could paint a picture like this, and I was able to watch it and to watch her watch it.  Thank you Lord for the abundant fruits of my life...Thank you for opportunities like this to help me slow down and appreciate this amazing creation of yours and share it with my children.  You are Glorious!

This trip reminded me not to get so wrapped up in the mechanics of worship and prayer that you forget to be present in this life and celebrate what He made for us.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment