Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bottom or Top

As we approach the 1-year mark of the point that I was blessed to receive the gift of a car, I find myself more dependent on that car than I ever expected to be.  I didn't realize just how much I did rely on that car until last week when it broke down on me.  There comes a point when it just isn't worth putting more money into a car that still won't get me everywhere I need to go.

While attempting to do the repairs myself, I found a possible replacement that might be a better option.  This weekend is full of faith filled moments, between dealing with a car situation and working and a very busy weekend for the RCIA.  I am happy to be sponsoring someone this year and we had a retreat plus the rite of Acceptance/Welcome.

It's amazing how things can be so crazy busy things can be and seem to be hitting the bottom, but at the same time they are better than ever.  I guess it just proves once again how much faith can do.  Jesus I Trust in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment