Friday, February 8, 2013

Finding the way!


It interesting the way the Lord chooses to speak to each of us in different ways!  I have spent many hours in Adoration, but have struggled with finding the right way to "listen."  I have tried kneeling in silence, but was constantly distracted by my own thoughts.  I have tried just talking with God, but as much as I run my mouth, how do I expect Him to get a word in.  I've tried reading, but really how can you concentrate on reading and hears what He has to say at the same time.

Last night I sat down with Jesus, and started to write a letter to God.  By the time I finished writing, I could feel a response in my head.  I think I just needed to find a way to get my thoughts out and allow me to really LISTEN.

Lord let me continue to seek and to follow you in everything I say and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment