Sunday, August 18, 2013

Praise the Lord!

Well, I finally got a call Friday afternoon.  I will be moving on October 1.  It will be just about four years to the day that I have been temporarily living with my parents.  Things are looking pretty good.  The Lord has been answering some of my prayers and I can't wait to serve Him again tomorrow morning at Mass.  

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year with my children coming to visit our new apartment.  It will be a very different experience for all three of us.  Our last Christmas together in our own place was pretty rough and it was in the house that we had lived in as a family for about eight years.

God, thank you for these blessings in my life.  Please continue to bless my family and those we care most about.

No comments:

Post a Comment